919 Lacrosse Leagues are in-house leagues for K-12th grade boys from all regions/schools/programs, coached by certified 919 Lacrosse coaches, with multiple skill divisions where applicable to maintain balance and competitiveness. Some divisions are A level (recreational) and some are AA level (advanced to elite), and each season varies based on the talent pool that has registered. The goal is to provide multiple opportunities where all players can learn, compete, respect the game, and grow as a student-athlete with confidence.
Teams will compete for a 919 Lacrosse League Championship at the conclusion of each season.
- K-2ND GRADE LEAGUE: During each session, this age group will receive 1/2 skills training (practice) and 1/2 game play. There are no additional days to plan for beyond the dates posted.
- 3RD-8TH GRADE LEAGUE: Game play league for players with prior experience. During most sessions, these age groups will receive a practice segment as part of the same scheduled game day. There are no additional days to plan for beyond the dates posted.
- EQUIPMENT RENTAL: Full and Partial Equipment Rental available during K-8th grade registration. All rented equipment must be returned by the final day of the league.
- SCHEDULES/STANDINGS: Use Schedules/Standings menu navigation or follow your Team & Season on the Sports Engine App.
- TEAM ASSIGNMENT: Log into your Sports Engine Account and access the dashboard of your profile.
- FOLLOW THE ACTION / RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS: All players, parents, and fans should download the Sports App on their phones, search for the 919 Lacrosse Association league name of interest, and 'Favorite' the team(s) they want to follow for the season. Scores, standings, photos, videos are all updated live and game/practice notifications can be received.
- GOALIES: Anyone that is interested in being a goalie -- because they have the experience or would like to learn -- should contact Directors@919LacrosseNC.com to make arrangements.