LEAGUE: FALL 2023 - SESSION 2
SEASON: October 16 - November 13, 2023
GRADES: K-8th (grade as of August 2023)
FORMAT: 3v3, Full Equipment
LOCATION: Middle Creek Park, Apex (Outdoor Turf)
K-2nd GRADE: 5 Sessions
3rd-8th GRADE: 5 Sessions - 3v3 Chumash Challenge
TIMES: Monday Evenings, 6pm-8pm Start times. Official schedule posted after registration deadline.
LEVELS: A and AA Divisions determined after registration deadline. Participants are required to have prior lacrosse experience and their own full equipment.
FORMAT: League season of game play only, concluding with a championship.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: $95 online registration by October 2, 2023 or until full.
NOTE: Equipment rental not available.
- K-2nd Grade: 3v3 Format with 2 goals (4'x4'), concluding with a League Championship
- 3rd-8th Grade: Chumash Challenge 3v3 with 1 goal (1'X6'), concluding with a League Championship
- Teams of players from common schools/regions
- Consistent schedule, turf location, and communication
- Coaches with Travel Team, High School, NCAA Division 1,2, & 3 experience
- A and AA Divisions (determined after registration deadline)
- Players are grouped into teams by Grade, School/Region, and Experience Level!
- Each field is assigned a 919 Lacrosse Association head coach and potentially additional assistant coaches
EQUIPMENT: Full regulation lacrosse equipment is required and includes helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, stick, mouth guard. Equipment rental will not available.
919 JERSEY: A 919 Lacrosse jersey is required for youth participation within each session. A one time purchase will be required unless a new jersey is required for any reason.