LEAGUE: SPRING 2023 - SESSION 2
SEASON: May 1 - June 5, 2023 (no session May 27 Memorial Day)
GRADES: 3rd-8th (as of August 2022)
FORMAT: 3v3 Chumash Challenge (Outdoor Turf)
3rd-8th GRADE SCHEDULE :
May 1 - June 5, 2023 at Middle Creek Park, Apex turf fields
Monday Evenings, 7pm-8pm. Official schedule posted after registration deadline.
A and AA Divisions determined after registration deadline
April 1, 2023 Early Registration Discount deadline / April 15, 2023 Regular Registration deadline.
3rd-8th: $80 / $95
EQUIPMENT RENTAL PICKUP: April 30, 2023 from 10am-11:30am at the Middle Creek Park pavilion for players who have pre-paid to rent any/all of helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, or stick. 919 Lacrosse does not provide the required mouth guard.
- 3v3 Chumash Challenge with a League Championship. This is an exciting skill-based game for players with prior lacrosse experience only.
- Full equipment, regular lacrosse ball, 3v3 on a modified field, central 1'X6' goal
- Consistent schedule, turf location, and communication
- Coaches with Travel Team, High School, NCAA Division 1,2, & 3 experience
- A and AA Divisions (determined after registration deadline)
- Teams of up to 6 players
- Players from common Schools/Regions are kept together
- Teams are assigned a 919 Lacrosse Association head coach and potentially additional assistant coaches
EQUIPMENT: Full regulation lacrosse equipment is required and includes helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, stick, mouth guard. All of these items (excluding mouth guard) can be rented online during the registration process.
919 JERSEY: A 919 Lacrosse jersey is required for youth participation within each session. A one time purchase will be required unless a new jersey is required for any reason.