LEAGUE: SRPING 2024
SEASON: April - June 2024
GRADES: K-8th (grade as of August 2023)
FORMAT: World Games 7v7 (Outdoor Turf)
LOCATION: Middle Creek Park, Apex turf fields
K-2nd GRADE SCHEDULE (5 Sessions): April 22 - May 20, 2024
3rd-8th GRADE SCHEDULE (7 Sessions) : April 22 - June 5, 2024 (no session May 27)
Mondays, 6pm-8pm Start times. Official schedule posted after registration deadline.
A and AA Divisions determined after registration deadline
Regular Reg: March 4, 2024 deadline or until full/waitlisted
Late Reg By: March 25, 2024 deadline or until full/waitlisted
- World Games 7v7 (4v4 for K-2nd) on a modified field with regulation goals (smaller for K-2nd), and a regulation lacrosse ball
- Game play only, concluding with a League Championship
- Teams of players from common schools/regions
- Consistent schedule, turf location, and communication
- Coaches with Travel Team, High School, NCAA Division 1,2, & 3 experience
- A and AA Divisions (determined after registration deadline)
EQUIPMENT: Full regulation lacrosse equipment is required and includes helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, stick, mouth guard. Equipment rental is NOT an option.
919 JERSEY: A 919 Lacrosse jersey is required for youth participation within each session. Players that do not own one will need to make this purchase online during the league registration process.