LEAGUE: FALL 2023 - SESSION 1
SEASON: August - October, 2023
GRADES: K-8th (grade as of August 2023)
FORMAT: World Games 7v7 (Outdoor Turf)
LOCATION: Middle Creek Park, Apex turf fields
K-2nd GRADE SCHEDULE (5 Sessions): August 21 - September 25, 2023
3rd-8th GRADE SCHEDULE (7 Sessions) : August 21 - October 9, 2023
Monday Evenings, 6pm-8pm Start times. Official schedule posted after registration deadline.
A and AA Divisions determined after registration deadline
Early Reg Discount By: June 21, 2023 (Discount applied at checkout)
Regular Reg By: July 21, 2023
K-2nd: $95 (Free Equipment Rental if registered by July 21 - Discount applied at checkout)
EQUIPMENT RENTAL PICKUP: August 13, 2023 from 10am-11:30am at the Middle Creek Park pavilion for players who have pre-paid to rent any/all of helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, or stick. 919 Lacrosse does not provide the required mouth guard.
- World Games 7v7 with a League Championship
- Teams of players from common schools/regions
- Consistent schedule, turf location, and communication
- Coaches with Travel Team, High School, NCAA Division 1,2, & 3 experience
- A and AA Divisions (determined after registration deadline)
- Players are grouped into teams by Grade, School/Region, and Experience Level!
- Teams are assigned a 919 Lacrosse Association head coach and potentially additional assistant coaches
EQUIPMENT: Full regulation lacrosse equipment is required and includes helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, stick, mouth guard. All of these items (excluding mouth guard) can be rented online during the registration process.
919 JERSEY: A 919 Lacrosse jersey is required for youth participation within each session. A one time purchase will be required unless a new jersey is required for any reason.